On the way to or back from work. Work-related injury?
|作者/编者：||Luo Ai (partner), Xie Minru (intern)||作者单位：||金杜律师事务所|
On March 28th of 2016, the Second Opinions of Several Issues concerning the Implementation of the Regulation on Work-Related Injury Insurance was issued by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security. According to the Article 6 of the Second Opinions, an employee shall be ascertained to be “on the way to or back from work”, if he or she was commuting along a reasonable route between his or her workplace and residence within a reasonable time on the purpose of going to or return from work. Hence, the interpretations of “within a reasonable time” and “a reasonable route between the workplace and residence” directly influence the ascertainment of“on the way to or back from work”. Based on the main controversies in the judicial practices around China, this article will analyze and conclude the aforesaid issues.
|文章标题||On the way to or back from work. Work-related injury?|
- ·On the way to or back from work. Work-related injury?
- ·Rhetoric of the Lawyer and Philosophical Conversation
- ·How to deal with Employees’ Unreasonable Application for Sick Leave
- ·Journal of Boundary and Ocean Studies-Selected Papers
- ·Guangdong High Court’s Recent Labour Disputes Explanation
- ·Interpretation of the New Rules on Work-Related Injury Insurance
- ·China’s M.I.I.T. Proposes Broad Regulatory Oversight over Pre-Installed Mobile Phone/Device Applications
- ·Hong Kong’s competition law now in force – Tips for financial institutions
- ·Hong Kong Competition Commission’s enforcement and leniency policies
- ·A new cross border financing management regime implemented in China’s four free trade zones
- ·First Boycott Decision: Be Careful with Concerted Exclusive Dealing
- ·The Antitrust Safe Harbor for Exercising IPRs: More Details are Needed for its Scope, Thresholds and Compatibility
- ·Qualified foreign institutional investors investing in China’s Inter-bank Bond Market are no longer subject to approval and quota restrictions
- ·Highlights of Recent Legislation in connection with China’s Anti-monopoly Law
- ·What has been “Changed” and “Unchanged” for the foreign investments in online publishing? -- A capsule review on the online publishing service rules
- ·The Employment of “Elderly” Foreigners in China: Service or Employment?