National Security Strategy of the United States of America (2017)
In pursuit of that future, we will look at the world with clear eyes and fresh thinking. We will promote a balance of power that favors the United States, our allies, and our partners. We will never lose sight of our values and their capacity to inspire, uplift, and renew. Most of all, we will serve the American people and uphold their right to a government that prioritizes their security, their prosperity, and their interests. This National Security Strategy puts America First. President Donald J. Trump White House December 2017
- 价格： ￥280.00
|文章标题||National Security Strategy of the United States of America (2017)|
- ·A Brief Introduction to China’s Cybersecurity Law
- ·Petya attack calls for an emergency plan
- ·Criminal Legislation for Personal Data Protection
- ·Several“Must-knows” after the Cyber Security Law Took Effect
- ·Building an Institutional Framework for Cyber Security Review — Understanding the Measures for Security Review of Network Products and Services (Tentative)
- ·Does Your Data Need “a Visa” to Travel Abroad?
- ·The Cyber Security Law is coming! Five things enterprises should know
- ·Financial institutions: How far are you from the Cyber Security Law?
- ·Are we now in an era of ¥ 1 million fines for personal information violations?