Law of Real Rights
Mr. Wang Liming is Vice President of Remin University of China. He also serves as Professor and Doctoral Advisor, while additionally assuming the posts of Member and Convenor of the Legal Science Appraisal Group of the Academic Degrees Committee of the State Council, Managing Director of the China Law Society, President of the Civil Law Research Society of the China Law Society, Deputy to the National People’s Congress of the 9th, the 10th and the 11th Sessions, Committee Member of the Financial and Economic Committee of the 9th Session of the National People’s Congress, Committee Member of the Law Committee of the 10th Session of the National People’s Congress, Committee Member of the Law Committee of the 11th Session of the National People’s Congress, Committee Member of the Humanistic and Social Science Committee of the Ministry of Education, Vice Chairman of the Teaching Steering Committee for Law Science of the National Institution of Higher Education of the Ministry of Education, Vice Director of the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission, Counsel to the Supreme People’s Court, Expert Consultant to the Supreme People’s Procuratorate, Counsel to the Ministry of Public Security, Legal Adviser to the Ministry of Construction, Member of the Beijing Expert Group, Expert Consultant to the Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau, Advisor to the Government of Fujian Province and Vice Director of the Beijing Arbitration Commission. As one of the most established scholars on Chinese civil and commercial law, Professor Wang has published many books and articles in Chinese and other languages. Prior to this work, the English language edition of his Contract Law of China was also co-published by W.S.Hein and Wells Information Services Inc. in 2016.
王利明教授《物权法研究》英文版全文电子版。由美国W.S. Hein公司和Wells USA联合出版。 China Law & Society Library系列图示之一。
- 价格： ￥98.00
|文章标题||Law of Real Rights|
- ·Law of Real Rights
- ·Everything You Should Know before Sending a Cease & Desist Letter in China
- ·NDRC proposes to further simplify Chinese outbound investment regulatory regime – major changes to “road-pass” regime
- ·Lift the veil of Sovereign Guarantee of Russia
- ·Who Is the First Person Responsible for Work Safety?
- ·Criminal Legislation for Personal Data Protection
- ·China’s Pilot Program on Publicly Offered Infrastructure REITs
- ·Made in China? Financing Nigeria's infrastructure
- ·Several“Must-knows” after the Cyber Security Law Took Effect