Law and Economics: Application and Solution in China
|作者/编者：||Feng Yujun （冯玉军）||作者单位：||中国人民大学法学院|
Aiming for application and solution of the Law and Economics in China, this book throws light upon theoretical paradigm and analytical framework of the Law and Economics; applies the Law and Economics to all department laws and the rule of law such as legislations, justice, law enforcement and legalization; and finally proposes valuable and constructive policy suggestion. Integrating traditional normative jurisprudence and economics with a focus on empirical analysis, this book pictures a panorama of China-based Law and Economics research and lays a solid foundation for the futher development of Chinese Law and Economics.
本书系 Wells-HeinOnline China Law & Society Library系列图书之一。附件为该书英文全文电子版。 如需订购该书纸质本，请联系Wells客服热线 13801069450
- 价格： ￥38.00
|文章标题||Law and Economics: Application and Solution in China|
- ·Hong Kong’s competition law now in force – Tips for financial institutions
- ·The Cyber Security Law is coming! Five things enterprises should know
- ·Companies Engaged in Different Business Could be Competitors under the Anti-Unfair Competition Law
- ·Highlights of the Draft Amendment to China’s Anti-Unfair Competition Law: Abuse of a Comparatively Advantageous Position
- ·Highlights of Recent Legislation in connection with China’s Anti-monopoly Law
- ·Who Is the First Person Responsible for Work Safety?
- ·Law and Economics: Application and Solution in China
- ·Several“Must-knows” after the Cyber Security Law Took Effect
- ·Does Your Data Need “a Visa” to Travel Abroad?