Contract Law of China
Chinese Features of the Contract Law On March 15, 1999, the 2nd Session of the 9th National People’s Congress enacted the Contract Law of the People’s Republic of China, manifesting thereby not only the gradual consummation of the Contract Law, but also signifying that China’s civil legislation had entered a phase of systemic maturity. The formulation and gazetting of the Contract Law have served an instrumental function in preserving the legal market order and safeguarding the legitimate rights and interests of parties to transactions, while providing an important guarantee for trade development and market prosperity. The official gazetting of this law ended the former regime wherein the Contract Law was divided into a tripartite division of forms, to wit the Economic Contract Law, the Foreign Economic Law, and the Technology Contract Law. By prescribing a more complete set of contract law provisions of it significantly filled the gaps in contract law legislation that had for so long persisted, and eradicated the phenomena of repetition, lack of coordination, and even contradictions arising from and between multiple contract law enactments, while ameliorating their dispersed and disorderly condition by consummating the Contract Law and its unity and systematization, in particular. In general, the Contract Law functions in the following important ways.
王利明教授《中国合同法》英文版之全文电子版。 Wells China Law & Society Library 中国法系列图书。
- 价格： ￥98.00
|文章标题||Contract Law of China|
- ·Contract Law of China
- ·Global M&A: Know the differences btw PRC & foreign law contracts
- ·Who Is the First Person Responsible for Work Safety?
- ·Does Your Data Need “a Visa” to Travel Abroad?
- ·The Choice of Court Agreement and Its Implications on China
- ·A Brief Introduction to China’s Cybersecurity Law
- ·Several“Must-knows” after the Cyber Security Law Took Effect
- ·Employers Liability For Withholding Severance Of Employment Certificates
- ·China year in review –Where we have been and where we are going?