Shown Here: Passed House (07/12/2019) National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2020 This bill authorizes FY2020 appropriations and sets forth policies for Department of Defense (DOD) programs and activities, including military personnel strengths. It does not provide budget authority, which is provided in subsequent appropriations legislation. The bill authorizes appropriations to DOD for Procurement, including aircraft, weapons and tracked combat vehicles, shipbuilding and conversion, missiles, and space procurement; Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation; Operation and Maintenance; Working Capital Funds; Chemical Agents and Munitions Destruction; Drug Interdiction and Counter-Drug Activities; the Defense Inspector General; the Defense Health Program; the Armed Forces Retirement Home; Overseas Contingency Operations; and Military Construction. The bill authorizes the FY2020 personnel strengths for active duty and reserve forces and sets forth policies regarding military personnel; acquisition policy and management; international programs; National Guard and Reserve Forces facilities; compensation and other personnel benefits; health care; DOD organization and management; civilian personnel matters; matters relating to foreign nations; and strategic programs, cyber, and intelligence matters. The bill authorizes appropriations for base realignment and closure activities, and maritime matters. The bill also authorizes appropriations and sets forth policies for Department of Energy national security programs, including the National Nuclear Security Administration and the Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board. The bill sets forth policies for North Korea nuclear sanctions, paid family leave for federal personnel, limiting the use of criminal history in federal hiring and contracting, defense equipment sales to foreign countries or international organizations, matters relating to Burma, Saudi Arabia human rights and accountability, measures to combat illicit trafficking that finances Al-Shabaab, sanctions with respect to foreign traffickers of illicit synthetic opioids, and a Cable Security Fleet to meet national security requirements.
- 价格： ￥18.00
- ·2019 Mid-Year Review of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- ·Trademark Use or Not? Trademark Infringement or Not? –The Supreme People’s Court of the P.R.C. Made its Latest Voice in an OEM Related Trademark Infringement Case
- ·Cosmetics: Is it Possible to be Cruelty-free in China? A Guide for International Companies
- ·Global M&A: Know the differences btw PRC & foreign law contracts
- ·Belt and Road projects-Actions to success
- ·Chinese Update – U.S. Listed Chinese Companies and the Holding Foreign Companies Accountable Act
- ·Highlights in New MIIT Rule on Auto Admission
- ·Proposed Changes to the Singapore Companies Act – How Does it Affect You as A Chinese Investor?
- ·Translation, Polishing, and Proof-reading Services/ Wells 论文翻译、润色、审校等服务介绍
- ·National Security Strategy of the United States of America (2017)
- ·Qu Guangqing（屈广清）: Study of Conflict and Application of Maritime Laws
- ·PCAOB Whistleblower Protection Act of 2019