The Realities of Law Are the Winning Narratives
————Basic Theses for a Realistic and Rhetorical Philosophy of Law
|作者/编者：||João Maurício Adeodato||作者单位：||Federal University of Pernambuco|
|创作年代：||2016||所属机构：||Federal University of Pernambuco|
|出处/来源：||《中国法学前沿》（Frontiers of Law in China）2016年9月刊||文献语种：||英文|
This article begins explaining the Aristotelian reduction of rhetoric to persuasion, which came to determine Western tradition until modern times. To understand Aristotle’s methodology the author then wants to discuss the concept of enthymeme, the “rhetorical syllogism,” in Aristotle’s own words. In order to try a realistic critique on the Aristotelian rhetoric, more adequate to a rhetoric of modern law, the author will suggest three epistemological points of departure, three theses, and the three levels of rhetoric that support them.
|文章标题||The Realities of Law Are the Winning Narratives|
- ·The Realities of Law Are the Winning Narratives
- ·2017 Typical Trademark Cases Released by the Supreme People’s Court of P.R.C
- ·M&A OF INSURANCE COMPANIES: APPROACH SELECTION AND MAJOR ISSUES
- ·Principles for Determining Damages Compensation in Intellectual Property Cases
- ·Rhetoric of the Lawyer and Philosophical Conversation
- ·Which Is It for Online Taxi Drivers? Employment or Labor Service?
- ·Case Study on the Decision of the Supreme People’s Court with respect to Shareholding Entrustment in Insurance Companies
- ·Stay Focused on the Policies of Hainan’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Industry
- ·The Status Quo and Prospect of Foreign Access to Auto and Consumer Finance Companies