Interpretation of the New Rules on Work-Related Injury Insurance
|作者/编者：||Linda (Yanling), Liang (partner), Wen Qin (associate)||作者单位：||金杜律师事务所|
The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security promulgated the Opinions on Several Issues Relating to the Implementation of the Regulations on Work Injury Insurance (II) (Ren She Bu Fa  No.29), aiming to clarify a number of specific problems arising from implementing the Regulations of the Work Injury Insurance. This article interprets certain essential clauses, such as the principle of managements in the circumstance where employees at or above statutory etirement age suffer from work injury,the determination of “newly incurred expenses” paid from the work injury insurance fund after the employers make retrospective contribution of work injury insurance premiums, further clarification of determining the work injury in certain situations and so on.
|文章标题||Interpretation of the New Rules on Work-Related Injury Insurance|
- ·Interpretation of the New Rules on Work-Related Injury Insurance
- ·On the way to or back from work. Work-related injury?
- ·Guangdong High Court’s Recent Labour Disputes Explanation
- ·How to Rise Up to Challenges under Accelerated Enforcement of Patent Linkage
- ·W&I insurance for Chinese investors in Germany
- ·Interregional Employment: Challenges revealed to“Social Insurance Paid Through a Third party”
- ·Hong Kong’s competition law now in force – Tips for financial institutions
- ·Hong Kong Competition Commission’s enforcement and leniency policies
- ·A new cross border financing management regime implemented in China’s four free trade zones
- ·First Boycott Decision: Be Careful with Concerted Exclusive Dealing
- ·The Antitrust Safe Harbor for Exercising IPRs: More Details are Needed for its Scope, Thresholds and Compatibility
- ·Qualified foreign institutional investors investing in China’s Inter-bank Bond Market are no longer subject to approval and quota restrictions
- ·Highlights of Recent Legislation in connection with China’s Anti-monopoly Law
- ·What has been “Changed” and “Unchanged” for the foreign investments in online publishing? -- A capsule review on the online publishing service rules
- ·The Employment of “Elderly” Foreigners in China: Service or Employment?
- ·Joint ventures under Hong Kong’s competition law: Compliance tips