Fair Competition Review – key step in competition policy
|作者/编者：||Susan Ning, Kate Peng, Gong Ting||作者单位：||金杜律师事务所|
On 14 June 2016, China’s State Council published on its website the Opinions on Establishment of the Fair Competition Review Mechanism in the Development of Market System (“Opinions”). The introduction of the fair-competition review mechanism represents a landmark progress in developing market economy in China. According to the Opinions, Chinese government departments at different levels shall conduct a fair-competition review during the formulation of policies and regulations starting from July 2016. This article deals with the fair competition review, including the background, fair competition review mechanism in the Opinions and so on.
|文章标题||Fair Competition Review – key step in competition policy|
- ·Fair Competition Review – key step in competition policy
- ·Highlights of the Draft Amendment to China’s Anti-Unfair Competition Law: Abuse of a Comparatively Advantageous Position
- ·Companies Engaged in Different Business Could be Competitors under the Anti-Unfair Competition Law
- ·Case report: How such a concealed infringement of UnionPay’s intellectual property was brought to justice in China?
- ·Punishment and Conviction in Recent Insider Trading Cases
- ·2017 Typical Trademark Cases Released by the Supreme People’s Court of P.R.C
- ·FOUNDATION FOR LAW AND INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS REVIEW(FLIA Reviews) VOL.2 NO.1 2021
- ·ICLG Lending & Secured Finance 2018: Guide to Australian
- ·ICLG Anti-Money Laundering 2018: Guide to Australian
- ·China’s M.I.I.T. Proposes Broad Regulatory Oversight over Pre-Installed Mobile Phone/Device Applications
- ·Hong Kong’s competition law now in force – Tips for financial institutions
- ·Hong Kong Competition Commission’s enforcement and leniency policies
- ·A new cross border financing management regime implemented in China’s four free trade zones
- ·First Boycott Decision: Be Careful with Concerted Exclusive Dealing
- ·The Antitrust Safe Harbor for Exercising IPRs: More Details are Needed for its Scope, Thresholds and Compatibility
- ·Qualified foreign institutional investors investing in China’s Inter-bank Bond Market are no longer subject to approval and quota restrictions
- ·Highlights of Recent Legislation in connection with China’s Anti-monopoly Law
- ·What has been “Changed” and “Unchanged” for the foreign investments in online publishing? -- A capsule review on the online publishing service rules
- ·The Employment of “Elderly” Foreigners in China: Service or Employment?