Experience: A Patent Infringement Litigation in China
|作者/编者：||Jeffrey Thurnau, Mia Qu||作者单位：||金杜律师事务所|
The intellectual property rights protection of China has become a worldwide hot topic. China, as a manufacturing giant, will inevitably become a country with a large number of intellectual property related disputes related to manufacturing in transnational corporations. Patent litigation is increasingly common in China. This paper intends to address some of the concerns associated with patent litigation in China, in the view of comparing with United States practice.
|文章标题||Experience: A Patent Infringement Litigation in China|
- ·Experience: A Patent Infringement Litigation in China
- ·Most Frequently Asked Questions about Patent Litigation in China
- ·A Global Perspective: Do Parallel Imports Constitute Trademark Infringement?
- ·Lessons from the GUCCI case: Chinese banks increasingly subject to U.S. jurisdicton
- ·Competition regulators increase global cooperation
- ·CIETAC Investment Arbitration Rules
- ·Strong Basis for Regulatory Enforcement
- ·China Established a Centralized IP Appellate Tribunal
- ·“Good faith” to deter opportunistic trademark litigation——How to Deal with Abusive Trademark Litigation
- ·Hong Kong’s competition law now in force – Tips for financial institutions
- ·Hong Kong Competition Commission’s enforcement and leniency policies
- ·A new cross border financing management regime implemented in China’s four free trade zones
- ·First Boycott Decision: Be Careful with Concerted Exclusive Dealing
- ·The Antitrust Safe Harbor for Exercising IPRs: More Details are Needed for its Scope, Thresholds and Compatibility
- ·Qualified foreign institutional investors investing in China’s Inter-bank Bond Market are no longer subject to approval and quota restrictions
- ·Highlights of Recent Legislation in connection with China’s Anti-monopoly Law
- ·What has been “Changed” and “Unchanged” for the foreign investments in online publishing? -- A capsule review on the online publishing service rules
- ·The Employment of “Elderly” Foreigners in China: Service or Employment?
- ·Joint ventures under Hong Kong’s competition law: Compliance tips