Suggestions on Employers’ Prudence about “Deemed as Voluntary Quit” Regulation
|作者/编者：||Luo Ai（partner）, Xie Minru(assistant associate)||作者单位：||金杜律师事务所|
An announcement from Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security of the People's Republic of China comes out that “Letter of the General Office of the Ministry of Labor on Answer to Whether Disputes Arised from Determining Employees’ Leaving without Permission as Voluntary Quit Falls into the Scope of Labor Disputes” is officially abolished on April 13th ,2016, while “Letter of the General Office of the Ministry of Labor on Answer to Definition of Voluntary Quit and Termination by Absenteeism” remains in effect. In the absence of consistent and particular laws and regulations, can the employment relationship between employers and employees be immediately terminated, pursuant to the term, if formulated in employer’s rules and regulations, that “employees’ absenteeism over three working days is deemed as voluntary quit initiated by employees”? This article, by analyzing several judicial cases, attempts to offer some feasible suggestions concerning the question above.
|文章标题||Suggestions on Employers’ Prudence about “Deemed as Voluntary Quit” Regulation|
- ·Suggestions on Employers’ Prudence about “Deemed as Voluntary Quit” Regulation
- ·Ascertainment of Employment Relationship for Workers in Mobile App Companies
- ·How change of address affects employment relationship
- ·Companies Engaged in Different Business Could be Competitors under the Anti-Unfair Competition Law
- ·Guangdong High Court’s Recent Labour Disputes Explanation
- ·Which Is It for Online Taxi Drivers? Employment or Labor Service?
- ·Summary of Beijing’s Answers to Questions About the Application of Law in Adjudication of Employment Disputes (Part Three)
- ·Employers Liability For Withholding Severance Of Employment Certificates
- ·Hong Kong’s competition law now in force – Tips for financial institutions
- ·Hong Kong Competition Commission’s enforcement and leniency policies
- ·A new cross border financing management regime implemented in China’s four free trade zones
- ·First Boycott Decision: Be Careful with Concerted Exclusive Dealing
- ·The Antitrust Safe Harbor for Exercising IPRs: More Details are Needed for its Scope, Thresholds and Compatibility
- ·Qualified foreign institutional investors investing in China’s Inter-bank Bond Market are no longer subject to approval and quota restrictions
- ·Highlights of Recent Legislation in connection with China’s Anti-monopoly Law
- ·What has been “Changed” and “Unchanged” for the foreign investments in online publishing? -- A capsule review on the online publishing service rules
- ·The Employment of “Elderly” Foreigners in China: Service or Employment?
- ·Joint ventures under Hong Kong’s competition law: Compliance tips