How to Handle Complex Disputes Between Registered Trademark and Well-known Trademark in China?
|作者/编者：||Dang Zhe and He Shijia||作者单位：||金杜律师事务所|
At the end of 2016, KWM’s IP Litigation Group obtained favorable judgements for its clients in “Ariston Case” and “John Deere Case”, two typical disputes concerning infringement of well-known trademarks by ordinary registered trademarks. The two cases are respectively included in the “Top 10 Cases Concerning IPR Judicial Protection Heard by Courts in Jiangsu in 2016” and the “Exemplary Cases in Terms of ‘Strengthening the Judicial Protection on IPR’” at the occasion of the 2nd anniversary of the Beijing Intellectual Property Court. Based on these two cases, this article introduces and explains the evolution and development of judicial interpretations and practice relating to the protection of well-known trademarks, and therefrom draws conclusions and trends about certain adjudication rules in China.
|文章标题||How to Handle Complex Disputes Between Registered Trademark and Well-known Trademark in China?|
- ·How to Handle Complex Disputes Between Registered Trademark and Well-known Trademark in China?
- ·An Analysis of the SPC Judgment on PRETUL
- ·Lessons from the GUCCI case: Chinese banks increasingly subject to U.S. jurisdicton
- ·1st Civil Case Recognizing Well-known Trademark on Similar Goods
- ·Crossing Borders丨Civil liability of arbitrators
- ·Investing in Russia? – Lessons learnt from the Yukos and Sanum Cases
- ·A Case Study of VON DUTCH (Ⅱ)
- ·2017 Typical Trademark Cases Released by the Supreme People’s Court of P.R.C
- ·New Facilitation Measures for Trademark Registration
- ·Hong Kong’s competition law now in force – Tips for financial institutions
- ·Hong Kong Competition Commission’s enforcement and leniency policies
- ·A new cross border financing management regime implemented in China’s four free trade zones
- ·First Boycott Decision: Be Careful with Concerted Exclusive Dealing
- ·The Antitrust Safe Harbor for Exercising IPRs: More Details are Needed for its Scope, Thresholds and Compatibility
- ·Qualified foreign institutional investors investing in China’s Inter-bank Bond Market are no longer subject to approval and quota restrictions
- ·Highlights of Recent Legislation in connection with China’s Anti-monopoly Law
- ·What has been “Changed” and “Unchanged” for the foreign investments in online publishing? -- A capsule review on the online publishing service rules
- ·The Employment of “Elderly” Foreigners in China: Service or Employment?
- ·Joint ventures under Hong Kong’s competition law: Compliance tips