Stay Focused on the Policies of Hainan’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Industry
The year of 2018 is a remarkable year in Hainan’s pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. The top-level strategy disclosed in one of President Xi’s remark and other regulations shed light on China’s central authority’s determination to accelerate the development of Hainan’s pharmaceutical and healthcare industry, and on the industry’s enormous potential. The rapid development of Hainan’s medical care started with the establishment of the Boao Lecheng International Medical Tourism Pilot Zone, which was approved by the State Council in 2013. There are some specific preferential policies is the Pilot Zone, and the benefits of the special polices are evident and growing. The preferential policies cover the Pilot Zone and the entire Hainan Province, and the development prospects of Hainan’s pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. Outside the Pilot Zone, Hainan also promulgated a series of other measures to attract foreign investment and overseas patients. These measures will boost Hainan’s pharmaceutical and healthcare industry as well.
|文章标题||Stay Focused on the Policies of Hainan’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Industry|
- ·China’s NDRC Issued New Outbound Investment Rules
- ·New Era for Infant Formula in China
- ·A Case Study of VON DUTCH (Ⅱ)
- ·1st Civil Case Recognizing Well-known Trademark on Similar Goods
- ·The 1st Year Implementation of the Cybersecurity Law
- ·China is Taking Solid Steps to Open its Banking Sector
- ·Virtual banking in Hong Kong and China
- ·Foreign Investment in China’s Self-Driving Car Sector
- ·Who is responsible for a takeout carrier’s traffic accident?
- ·Chinese Parent Company Guarantees—Is Your Payment Guaranteed?