New Trends in the Judiciary: How to Dismiss Employees during the Probation Period?
|作者/编者：||Linda LIANG and LIU Piao||作者单位：||金杜律师事务所|
|外部链接：||New Trends in the Judiciary: How to Dismiss Employees during the Probation Period?|
On April 24, 2017, Beijing Higher People’s Court and Beijing Labor and Personnel Dispute Arbitration Commission jointly issued the Answer on the Legal Application of Labor Dispute Cases (hereafter referred to as “the Answer”). Article 11, Section 3 of the Answer adopts a lenient attitude towards the standard of reviewing unlawful dismissals during the probation period. The Answer clearly points out that, when determining whether laborers meet the recruitment conditions, the standard applied during the probation period may be moderately lower than that after the expiration of the probation period. More than one year has passed since the Answer was issued, by reviewing recent judgments made by arbitration commissions and courts on dismissals during the probation period.
|文章标题||New Trends in the Judiciary: How to Dismiss Employees during the Probation Period?|
- ·New Trends in the Judiciary: How to Dismiss Employees during the Probation Period?
- ·China’s Move to Cruelty Free: New Draft Regulation Changes Requirements for Cosmetics Filing
- ·Foreign Investment in China CBM Industry – Restrictions Removed
- ·“Residing in China” Is No Longer Difficult
- ·China’s 11 measures to further open up its financial sector
- ·China Foreign Investment Law: How Will It Impact the Existing FIEs?
- ·China Established a Centralized IP Appellate Tribunal
- ·China: VIEs Alive and Well
- ·Into A New Era: Changes and Challenges in the Legal Regime for Foreign Investment in China
- ·M&A OF INSURANCE COMPANIES: APPROACH SELECTION AND MAJOR ISSUES
- ·Case Study on the Decision of the Supreme People’s Court with respect to Shareholding Entrustment in Insurance Companies
- ·2017 Typical Trademark Cases Released by the Supreme People’s Court of P.R.C
- ·Which Is It for Online Taxi Drivers? Employment or Labor Service?
- ·China is Re-shaping its Auto Industry
- ·The Status Quo and Prospect of Foreign Access to Auto and Consumer Finance Companies
- ·Invocation of Presumptions and Burden of Proof in Patent Disputes over Manufacturing Processes
- ·Principles for Determining Damages Compensation in Intellectual Property Cases
- ·Stay Focused on the Policies of Hainan’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Industry
- ·China year in review –Where we have been and where we are going?