Employment and Labor Rights in Xinjiang
China is committed to the people-centered philosophy of development, attaches great importance to job security, gives high priority to employment, and pursues a proactive set of policies on employment. It fully respects the wishes of workers, protects citizens’ right to work in accordance with the law, applies international labor and human rights standards, and strives to enable everyone to create a happy life and achieve their own development through hard work. In accordance with the country’s major policies on employment and the overall plan for eliminating poverty, the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region takes the facilitation of employment as the most fundamental project for ensuring and improving people’s wellbeing. It has made every effort to increase and stabilize employment through various channels: encouraging individual initiative, regulatory role of the market, and government policies facilitating employment, entrepreneurship, and business startups. Through its proactive labor and employment policies, Xinjiang has continuously improved the people’s material and cultural lives, and guaranteed and developed their human rights in every field. This has laid a solid foundation for ensuring that the people of all ethnic groups in Xinjiang have the opportunity to enjoy moderate prosperity in all respects and achieve long-term social stability together with their fellow countrymen and countrywomen in other parts of China.
|文章标题||Employment and Labor Rights in Xinjiang|
- ·Employment and Labor Rights in Xinjiang
- ·Yes or No: Dismissal Based on Unplanned Childbirth
- ·THE JOURNAL OF HUMAN RIGHTS 人权
- ·Law of Real Rights
- ·Everything You Should Know before Sending a Cease & Desist Letter in China
- ·Latest Judicial Guidance on Labor Disputes in Zhejiang Province
- ·Travelling Abroad During Sick Leave: Are You Kidding Me?
- ·Interregional Employment: Challenges revealed to“Social Insurance Paid Through a Third party”