How to Do Anti-Monopoly Compliance in the Coming Year? The Shanghai Anti-Monopoly Compliance Guide for Undertakings May Come in Handy
|作者/编者：||Susan (Xuanfeng) Ning, Zhifeng Chai, Tianjie Zhang and Shisun Wang||作者单位：||金杜律师事务所|
Corporate compliance is not a new topic. Throughout the law enforcement practices in various jurisdictions, it is evident that a comprehensive setup of corporate compliance system not only helps undertakings respond correctly and proactively when being investigated, but also functions as a basis for self-certification and reduction of high penalties.China’s Anti-Monopoly Law (“AML”) has been implemented for more than ten years. In view of the particularity and complexity of anti-monopoly compliance, enterprises still have many confusions about how to prevent and control anti-monopoly risks. On December 26, 2019, the Shanghai Administration for Market Regulation (“Shanghai AMR”) released the “Shanghai Anti-monopoly Compliance Guide for Undertakings” (“Compliance Guide”) and thus introduced us another guiding reference for corporate anti-monopoly compliance. The Compliance Guide for the first time uses real cases with charts and images to illustrate anti-monopoly risks, enabling undertakings to easily comprehend conducts regulated by the AML. In addition, it provides clues for enterprises to discover anti-monopoly risks and proposed corresponding compliance recommendations.
|文章标题||How to Do Anti-Monopoly Compliance in the Coming Year? The Shanghai Anti-Monopoly Compliance Guide for Undertakings May Come in Handy|
- ·How to Do Anti-Monopoly Compliance in the Coming Year? The Shanghai Anti-Monopoly Compliance Guide for Undertakings May Come in Handy
- ·Future of China’s Financial Industry
- ·Opportunities and Challenges Presented by Foreign Investment to Domestic Payment Industry
- ·New Trends in the Judiciary: How to Dismiss Employees during the Probation Period?
- ·China Established a Centralized IP Appellate Tribunal
- ·China Foreign Investment Law: How Will It Impact the Existing FIEs?
- ·Into A New Era: Changes and Challenges in the Legal Regime for Foreign Investment in China
- ·China: VIEs Alive and Well
- ·10 tips for effective management of PRC outbound M&A: Part 1& 2
- ·China’s NDRC Issued New Outbound Investment Rules
- ·New Era for Infant Formula in China
- ·A Case Study of VON DUTCH (Ⅱ)
- ·1st Civil Case Recognizing Well-known Trademark on Similar Goods
- ·The 1st Year Implementation of the Cybersecurity Law
- ·China is Taking Solid Steps to Open its Banking Sector
- ·Virtual banking in Hong Kong and China
- ·Foreign Investment in China’s Self-Driving Car Sector
- ·Who is responsible for a takeout carrier’s traffic accident?
- ·Chinese Parent Company Guarantees—Is Your Payment Guaranteed?